Honeymoon Bali 4H3M
Start From : IDR. 4,450,000.00
Day 1: Arrival – Check In Hotel (L)
Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali. Meet & greet with our staff with welcome flower garland. Lunch at local resto. Balinese Wedding Photo in studio. Check in hotel. No tour program
Day 2 : South Bali Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast in hotel. Start tour 09.00 am. Visit Tanjung Benoa as watersport center in Bali such us: flying fish, jest sky, sea walker, banana boat, glass bottom, boat, snorkeling, etc with affordable price (optional). Lunch at local resto. Visit Waterblow. Visit Pandawa Beach. Visit Uluwatu Temple with exotic sunset. Candle light dinner set menu seafood at Jimbaran Beach. Last minute shopping or back to hotel.
Day 3 : Kintamani – Ubud Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast in hotel. Start tour at 09.00 am. Visit batik factory outlet in Batubulan Village. Visit Celuk Village, center of silversmith in Bali. Go to Kintamani Area. Lunch at Grand Puncak Sari II. Batur volcano photo stop. Visit agro-tourism, rich of herbal and natural resources with affordable price. Visit Tirta Empul Temple with the holy spring water. Dinner set menu duck crispy at local resto. Last minute shopping or back to hotel.
Day 4 : Free & Easy – Transfer Out (B,L)
Breakfast in hotel. Free & Easy in leisure. Check out 10.00 am. Enjoy 1 hour Balinese Massage. Lunch at local restaurant. At about 3 hours before the flight departure schedule is expected arriving at Ngurah Rai Airport. Good bye Bali and see you again at another time.
- Stay 3 nights at hotel (check in time 02.00 pm & check out time at 12.00 noon, room subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Meals according to the program
- Airport return transfer
- Entrance ticket unless otherwise noted
- Tour program with flexibility on the route, event and time
- Comfort tourist transportation with English Speaking tour driver cum tour guide
- 1x Balinese Wedding Photo in studio
- 1x Candle Light Dinner
- 1 hour Balinese Massage
- Mineral water and soft drink/pax/day during tour
- Air ticket
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses
- High/peak season surcharge
- Mini bar & laundry etc
- Travel insurance.